Thursday, May 28

Summer Reading Thing 2009

Ok... I know this isn't a card... or crafty! HOWEVER, I really do enjoy reading and I'm joining the Summer Reading Thing over on the
LDS Publisher Contest page so here is my reading list for the summer.
Also, not all of these books are out quite yet... and I may add more, or take some away if I can't get my hands on them to read ;^)

SRT 2009 runs from June 1st to Aug 31st... Happy Reading!

>Tower of Strength by Annette Lyon< Read and Reviewed
>A Crimson Frost by Marcia Lynn McClure< Read and reviewed
>Of Deadly Descent by G.G. Vandagriff< Read and Reviewed
>Code of Honor by Betsy Brannon Green< Read and Reviewed
>Shadow of the Crown by Jeri Gilchrist < Read and Recommended
>All the Stars in Heaven by Michele Paige Holmes < Read and Recommended
>Shelter from the Storm by Anita Stansfield < Read and Reviewed
>One Last Chance by Jerry Borrowman < Read and Reviewed
>Lemon Tart by Josi Kilpack < Read and Reviewed

Last minute additions...

>Saphyre Snow by Marcia Lynn McClure < Read!
>The Light of the Lovers' Moon E-book by Marcia Lynn McClure < Read!
>The Silence of Snow by Anita Stansfield < Read!
>English Trifle < Reading

3 comments:

LDS_Publisher said...

Thanks for joining the Summer Reading Thing! Great list.

I think Shelter from the Storm is out now. I was at a Seagull today and I'm pretty sure I saw it there.

Karlene said...

Hi. I'm doing the Summer Reading Thing too. I've read Lemon Tart (loved it) and Tower of Strength (great). All the Stars in Heaven is on my list too.

Happy Reading!

Jennie said...

Hi! I've read all of the books on your list except Marcia's and enjoyed all but one of them, some more than others of course. I'll be watching to see your reviews. Happy reading!