Monday, June 8

SRT 2009 - Update

This Post is where this started... and here are 2 reviews of sorts ;^)

Tower of Strength by Annette Lyon
This book was very appropriately named. The main character shows a great amount of courage and strength while facing trials a young woman does not usually face and she grows to a point where she can allow another to help her be strong... This is a wonderful story!

A Crimson Frost by Marcia Lynn McClure
This is a piece of an email I sent to the author about this book... "You certainly have a gift for putting to page such delightful stories that simply thrill your readers and keep "us" coming back, sometimes begging, for more of your magic. Ransom Lake has always been my favorite hero by far, yet I find that were they to step put of their books for a moment and line up, Broderick would definitely be found next to Ransom. Which of course means A Crimson Frost is fabulous and has won its own place in my heart."

Hmmm... what should I read next??? ;^)

1 comment:

LDS_Publisher said...

Thanks for the reviews. I'll have to check out Crimson Frost. I loved Tower of Strength.