Friday, June 12

Cutting it close...

Wow, this week got away from me... 2 sick kids... one of them sick AND teething... plus I am still sick myself - it comes and goes, because I found out last week I'm not just sick - I'm pregnant - with our 4th... I am surprised to say the least, baby is only 1! But my girl wants a sister, so we'll see if this is her ;^)

Anyway, on to Card Patterns and Sketch #18. I have had this idea in my head all week and just barely managed to get it made, although it did not turn out quite as I was thinking and it proved to be rather tricky to put together for some strange reason, because it really should have been rather easy...



I simplified the sketch a little bit since it's for a masculine audience ;^) It is a combination of SU!, CM, craft store, and computer-since I seem to not own a Father's Day stamp... don't know how that happened! And the cs is all scrapped from other cards in the past...

Happy Friday! ;^)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your card - so simple and effective! Congratulations on being pregnant again! What lovely news.
Alicia xx