Monday, August 10

Next!

Here I am once a again, with another review from my SRT 2009 list of books.
There may end up being spoilers as this one comes together, so if you haven't read it yet, be warned! ;^)

Shelter from the Storm by Anita Stansfield

I have long been a fan, with many years invested in the reading and acquiring copies of, everything written by Anita Stansfield.
I absolutely loved The Sound of Rain (the first book in this storyline), and wished that the 3 books could have been printed together in one book - that way I wouldn't have had to wait for the next part at all.
So imagine my surprise to find out the story... continues! What a surprise and it was great!
I know it's fiction, but I really enjoy "watching" Jayson create his music, I may have mentioned this before, but I generally "see" the story the I am reading unfold like a movie in my head and there were times I could almost hear Jayson's music. Also, in this particular book the struggle and difficulty he has with a particular situation in the story, and how he can't figure out why it is so hard and why it is affecting him so completely is just so real.
This is definitely a book I enjoyed and a book I would read again, this set is one to read! ;^)

AND!!! This past week I was delightfully surprised again with the discovery/news that there is another chapter to Jayson's story... The Silence of Snow, on it's way to stores. Excellent! ;^)

No comments: