Tuesday, August 11

I like to read ;^)

Hello again! It only took me a few hours to read the next book on my List! I just might get to finish this for the summer... how fun!

One Last Chance by Jerry Borrowman

This book caught my attention with the first sentence and kept it. There were moments where it seemed to drag, but that may have been the un-numbered interruptions brought by my 3 children ages 5, 4 and 1 - which is normal, it just made the book seem longer.

I appreciated Artie and his showing how you can have more than one kind of friend and even supposed friends and that they are not always necessarily the best choice that will lead to making better choices, but that you are never stuck and you CAN change and really be the person you want to be/are meant to be.

I felt it ended rather abruptly, but then Artie had gotten to the point where he had learned what he needed to and that's usually where the story ends right? I think I'll read this one again just to see what I think the second time around...

;^)

No comments: