Monday, May 11

Mother's Day Cards

I scheduled this one out... cause I don't want anyone to see "their" card before I mail it ;^) (It happened with a birthday card in March...)

I used CM, SU!, and any Misc. crafty item I happened to need ;^)

My 5 year old watched me add color to the flowers for some of these cards and very sweetly asked if she could make a flower too. Such an easy request, so I stamped her a flower and she went to work. She did a great job and thought it came out so beautifully and we made it into this card... what a wonderful little helper I have!




This next one is my favorite out of them all, it's gorgeous!




2 comments:

Marie said...

Well, I loved mine!! Thanks so much for thinking of me. I really appreciate it!!!

Karen said...

I loved mine too... and I received it in time to copy the idea for my own mother's day cards! I'll send you a pic of it later....