Thursday, May 7

I'll explain later... Ok, it's later ;^)


5-9-09
Ok, the picture above I posted to let one of my sisters let me what she thought of it... which is really funny because my other sister is the one who commented on the blog... too funny.
Anyway, I created the card based off the Card Patterns Design Team Call sketch. Every thing I used is SU! product except the white and light colored cs... I put links in my previous post showing where I got the ideas for the bows, so check there if you are interested!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I like the bows.

Anonymous said...

Those little bows are just too cute!!! :)

Karen said...

I may not have commented here, but I did respond to you!!! Did you end up deciding to submit it? OR was my response unhelpful and too late?

Jen plus 6 said...

It's true you did respond and I did send it in... the deadline is the 15th...