Tuesday, May 5

CP Sketch # 13

This week there is another fun sketch over at Card Patterns!
When I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to do something similar to the set of Mother's Day cards I made -they will post on the 11th- and below is the card I came up with for Sketch #13. (There was another picture of it posted before, but with some help/advice I came to the decision that this picture best represents my idea.)


The stamps, ink, ribbon, and bravo burgundy & old olive cs are all SU! I used a SU! Blender Pen and the stamp pads to color (or paint as my 5 year old calls it) the flower.
{Oh and thanks to Marie for introducing me to blender pens! They are great}
The white & tan cs are misc., as is the brad on the cutesy little bow. For the bow I took This idea that I found Here ... but "tied" it together with the brad... it was a bit frustrating while I was trying to make it work, but I love how it turned out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little bow is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!! I don't know why, but I love it! I really like the clean and elegant feel to this card. Nicely done - thanks for joining us this week!

whoistracy said...

This is so elegant and beautiful. Love the colors you used and your coloring is wonderful!

Thanks for playing along with us!

Fiona Yeoh said...

yes i'm loving the clean, elegant look to this card too! thanks for joining us, good luck :)