Saturday, April 25

Sketch # 12

Here is my take on sketch # 12 from Card Patterns (- the Design Team did some amazing things with their cards... go look!)

It must be time for a lot of ribbon going through the elements... last week, this week, we'll see what I come up with next week! ;^)

The stamp set is Priceless by SU! and so is all the Lovely Lilac cs and ink, the black ribbon and patterned paper too!
I don't know where the tan and white-ish cs are from... and the brads are from Michael's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is another great card, Jennifer! The color combo is great and I like the detail of the ribbon. Nicely done, and thanks for joining us again!

whoistracy said...

Jennifer, such an elegant card. I love your color combination and the ribbon bands running across the card.

Thanks for playing along!

Juhi said...

pretty card, love the way you have used the ribbon, the heart in the center looks great.