Saturday, April 4

I have made... Cards - 6

If you want to know where this is coming from and how we got here (if you haven't seen the other posts) they all have the same title with a different # at the end.

And the last of the stamp camp birthday cards...









And then there's - this one, that I haven't ever added a sentiment to... when I made it I hated it immediately and I was surprised to find that it made it's way into the card box instead of being destroyed. Maybe someday I'll figure out what to do with it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These were from quite a while ago, huh? I think I remember that paper and it was from either the year of, or the year before I found SU! - back in 2004? Does that sound right? Cute cards!!!

Jen plus 6 said...

We already had Brenden so I know it was after July 2005... they were retiring the set and we had to hurry up and order it before they ran out...I remember that much! But yes, they've been in my card box a while!