Sunday, April 5

The Pretty Card

My 5 year old insists that I must send this to my Mom because it is such a "pretty card"... and my husband wants to send it to his Mom, but since it's "taken" said I could make him another one - Wow! I had no idea it would be so popular, it must just be one great sketch! Without further ado here is the take on Card Patterns Sketch # 9...

And a side-ish sort of view... forgive the background,
I was paying more attention to light than setting :^)
So what do you think?
I used:
White cardstock
Tan cardstock
From Creative Memories - Black Pen, Green Swirly Vellum, & Sticker
Basic Black Ribbon from SU!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Jennifer! Love how you "stair-stepped" the 3 horizontal elements. Very creative! Thanks for joining us again this week over at CP!!!

whoistracy said...

What a gorgeous card! I love your take on the sketch. And the bold green is wonderful.

So glad you could join us!

Lynn said...

great job on the sketch! love the simplicity and the dark green is stunning!

Martha said...

Beautiful card you made, great take on the sketch!!
~Martha~