Thursday, March 12

More March Birthday Cards

Card # 1 took a bit of time because of all the circles, but I like how it turned out.
For the circles I used a CM (Creative Memories) Mini Circle maker/punch. The card itself is white cardstock. And for the rest... tan cardstock, and SU! (Stampin Up!) Old Olive paper and Ink. The stamps are from Inkadinkado #97716 and can be found at Michael's.
Card # 2 was quick and easy!

For the rectangles on top I used a CM Mini Square maker/punch, and cut it in half. Tan cardstock for the card and greeting. SU! Brilliant Blue paper and DS patterned paper that may or may not be retired ( I've had it for over a year at least and I haven't checked to see if it's still there.) And once again, the stamp is from Michael's.

>funny note on that, my 5 year old thinks we're going to play at a friend's house when I say we're going to "Michael's" (which we don't do very often)- it's cute<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both cards are cute - I'm so happy you started a blog so that I can see what you're up to (crafting, that is ;) )!!!