Friday, March 27

Cards for Sisters

I have a mail route for Visiting Teaching and I made these mini "postcards" (they measure 3 1/2 x 4 inches) to put in with the March message... I absolutely love this color!



The brads and ribbon are from Michael's.
The stamps, ink, and colored cardstock are SU!
The white cardstock is from Sam's Club ;^)
And the punch is from C.M.


A closer view
I made 3 of these...
This was one of a kind.

And there were 3 of these.

I have been having a lot of fun making cards lately... maybe a little too much fun with brads though - I split my finger open doing them all! Ouch!!! ;^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you use a paper piercing tool and stick it inbetween the prongs where they attach to the brad and then run it up it will separate the prongs for you and you might not cut yourself that way. I find that I like to do this when I have a lot of brads to do (more than a few). Your cards are all super cute!! It's so fun to see your crafting!