Wednesday, March 25

I have made...Cards ;^)

I pulled out my card box and took a bunch of pictures to show you some of the older cards I have made, I'll tell you where they came from in the post they show up in... I had more left in there than I thought so I'll spread the posts out a bit ;^)

The first "section" is Thank You cards in various forms and this is one area that is almost empty... I guess it's time to make more.
These 3 card fronts were all made at a SU! Card Party that a friend of mine in AZ used to have once a month. Which means that I haven't actually attached them to their cards yet, and everything we used to make them is SU! product.

So Very... Much Appreciated

Thank You x 4

Thanks So Much

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute cards - I loved that set that you used in your last card. I wish they hadn't made it a SAB set so that it might have had a chance to come back in the catalog!! Nice job!!