Monday, March 16

Card Patterns Sketch # 6

This week I couldn't decide what to do with my card! So I ended up making a pair instead and then I couldn't pick my favorite so I'll show you both. ;^)


Card # 1 and a close up.

Card # 2

I used grosgrain ribbon & card stock in SU! Real Red, and a Designer Series paper (DSP) in chocolate chip. The fancy squares and circle are from Creative Memories shape makers and the rest is from various scrapbook stores. The staple on the first card says "Sweet" and the "Life's a Ball" is a rub on.


This is a good way to get ideas for card projects, so if you haven't checked it out head on over and see the other great ideas! ;^)

http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2009/03/sketch-6.html

4 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

These cards are so remarkable, I especially like the first card! BR-T

Anonymous said...

Oh, neat, neat, neat!! Love your color combos and you did a great job on both of the cards. I like what you did with the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us again!!

whoistracy said...

Jennifer this such a pretty color combo! I need to write this down to try myself. Thanks for joining us.

Kristen Swain said...

oh wow! great cards! The layered flower is stunning!
kris